Monday, June 15, 2009

First of all, I'd like to thank SJ Williams for coming to my resucue and hosting the show today. I was an alternate for jury duty and, when I called in... well, I served my county. So big thabnks to SJ and make sure you catch her on Up On the Download on KOOP.

Today we featured Blue Lapis Light's upcoming produciton of Impermanence and spoke with Artistic Director and founder, Sally Jacques.

Impermanence is playing June 18 - 28 ath the JJ Pickle Federal Building.


Go to http://www.bluelapislight.org/ to get more information on ALL their upcoming shows

Listen to the show (Right click to save)



Here is this show's playlist
  1. Lapis Blue; Nostalgia 77 Sessions (feat. Keith & Julie Tippett)
  2. Alhambra (2:34) [john Williams Guitar]
  3. Brahms Requiem (3:04) [New Philharmonia Orchestra; Lorin Maazel, conductor]
  4. Flight of the Birds (2:35) [William Meadows]
  5. Tribute (3:00)
  6. Omnificence (2;14) [ William Meadows]
  7. Alleluia (7:51) [Vox – Devine Rites; Fadia El-Hage, vocals]

No comments:

Post a Comment