Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Show 11 -- "Once Upon A Mattress"

Hi All,

Today's guest was Jim McDermott, the Executive Director of Hill Country Community Theatre as well as the Director of the current show "Once Upon A Mattress." Unfortunately, due to my dang computer's inabilty to take orders and record the show, I have nothing to download. I hope to get something soon from a cassette backup. But for now... no download...


But I DO have the playlist:

  1. The Swamps of Home)(2:58)
  2. Very Soft Shoes (3:38)
  3. Happily Ever After (3:59)
  4. I'm Hans Christian Andersen (2:39)
  5. Goodnight, Sweet Princess (1:29)
  6. Spanish Panic (3:26)

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, due to my dang computer's inabilty to take orders and record the show, I have nothing to download. I hope to get something soon from a cassette backup. But for now... no download... tempur pedic reviews

    ReplyDelete